For accurate info, see the Ben 10 Planet page.
In Ben 10: Protector of the Omniverse, he has his Omniverse appearance, but the orange part on his outfit is red.
In Ben 10: The Omniwars, he has his Alien Force/Ultimate Alien appearance, but with a combination of his Alien Force/Ultimate Alien and Omniverse attires. He is slightly taller as well.
Ben 10: Omnitrix Unlimited
He has his OV appearance, but his jacket is orange. He appears in Time To Go Useless, where he trades alien tech with Vulkanus.
Argit will appear in the second season.
- Argit appears in the first episode of the second season of Ben 10: Alien Universe, where Gwen is angered at him still being Kevin's friend and balls him up in a mana bubble and tosses him away. Out of regret (and Kevin getting mad at her in return), she brings him back. The episode he appears in is much like Con of Rath, an episode canon to Ben 10: Alien Force.
Chris 10: Total Revolution
Ben 10: Protector of the Omniverse
Ben 10: The Omniwars
- The Ultimate Revenge (first re-appearance)
Ben 10: Heroics Unleashed
- Kevin's Big Score (John Smith 10) (first appearance)
- Andreas' Fault (John Smith 10)
- The Creature From Beyond (John Smith 10)
Argit appears as a crew member of the Highwind, the airship. He is the radio man, and also a spy to Shinra. Once discovered, he was thrown overboard.