|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Super Strength|
Armodrillo is an armored robotic armadillo like alien. His head is similar to old Roman head protectors with two horns/ears on it. Armodrillo has a gray tail and two jack hammer like hands, making him looking more like a digging robot.
Albedo's version in Omniverse has red armor instead of yellow and the Ultimatrix symbol is on his chest.
In Ben 10: Protector of the Omniverse, he looks like his Omniverse self, but the yellow parts are red, and his ears are shorter.
In Ben 10: Heroics Unleashed, he looks like his Ultimate Alien appearance, but he has green shorts.
In Ben 10: Ultimate Omniverse, he has his Omniverse appearance, but without any metal bolts.
In Ben 10: Unbound, he has Omniverse appearance but the metal plates are altered, smaller jackhammers and green pants. His ear are smaller.
In Legion Of Ultimate Superheroes, he has his Ultimate Alien appearance.
Fake Original Series
In the original series, Armodrillo's Omnitrix symbol is located on his shoulder, which is now grey. His arms are also yellow and his body also has the pattern of Ben's shirt.
Fast Digging, Super Strength, Tremors, Earth Eruption, Jackhammer Arms Drill Arms Super Durability
In Noah 10, he has terrakinesis, meaning he can create structures out of rock and earth such as rock fists, shields, and even moderately control mud and dirt.
In Ben 10: The Omniwars, he can telepathically connect with vibrations in the ground by pressing his arms towards the surface.
In John Smith 10: Kingdom Hearts, he has revealed the ability, with enough strength, to be able to punch the air, and use the jackhammer pumping to create an air shockwave.
Ben 10: Super Omniverse
He has his Ultimate Alien appearance. He first reappears in On a Roll (Super Omniverse) to locate Skate-R's lair.
Ben 10: Omnitrix Unlimited
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Inspector Number 13 (used by Shiori Sakurai)
- Attack of Eunice(off-screen)
Ben 10: Gigatrix Chronicles
Finn 10: Fusion
In Finn 10: Fusion, Armodrillo lost the vents in his arms and now has three small fingers at the end of his tail.
Armadrillo first appeared when Dr. Thesame fired his laser at Bittoke.
Ben 10: The Story of Hex
In Ben 10: The Story of Hex, Armodrillo will somehow already be in the Omnitrix. Ben will accidentally use him at some point in an attempt to defeat Hex in a fight otherwise not seen in Ben 10: Alien Universe.
He is voiced by John DiMaggio.
Armodrillo was unlocked when the Omnitrix scanned Andreas in Andreas' Fault (John Smith 10).
- The Big Tick (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- The Exchange
- Deep (John Smith 10)
- Forge of Creation (John Smith 10)
- Duel of the Fates
- The Secret of Chromastone (John Smith 10)
- Metal John (episode)
Clone Created by Animo
By Ultimate John
- Trapped (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance) (used by clone 2)
- Human (John Smith 10)
- Dreams (in dream)
By Warmatrix Drone
- Will to Fight the Knight (first re-appearance) (accidental transformation; selected alien was Cannonbolt) (goes Ultimate)
- Azarath Metrion Zinthos (first re-appearance) (cameo)
- Go! Part 1
- Lightning Storm
- Drill in the Wall
By Phantom X
- Replica Program (by Replica)
- Of Predators and Prey (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- Tummy Trouble (John Smith 10)
- Midnight Madness (John Smith 10)
Summoned by Animo
Summoned by Logan
- And Then There Was A Leo Part 2 (transformation unseen)
Ben 10: Dimensional Warriors
Like the other aliens, Armodrillo has taken a darker tone.
- The Shipmaster's Assault (first reappearance)
- The Tale of 2 Ahmads (By New Ahmad)
Ben 10: Protector of the Omniverse
Ben 10: Heroics Unleashed
Ben 10: Ultimate Omniverse
Legion Of Ultimate Superheroes
- Madness Among us
- Cold Front
- Zombieworld (By Zombie Ben)
- Who Let the Freaks Out
- Falling Glory (By Ben)
- Home Sweet Home