Use this page to nominate and vote for the featured Episode, which will be listed on the home page. Use the button below to nominate an episode from a series.
Note: For help with the layout for the nomination, go here.
- ALL votes, whether for or against, must have a reason.
- As of July 1, 2013, as only registered users may edit the wiki, only registered users may vote.
- Keep the layout almost as it is. Don't change the numbered and bulleted lists.
- No voting for an episode you nominated.
- You can change your vote. But you can't vote twice.
- Do not remove your vote. If the vote is invalid or changed, strike it out1, but don't remove it.
<strike>at the beginning of each line, and at the end of each line, to strike out text.
- Nominating something as a joke, ironically, or shitposting is not allowed.
- Episodes cannot be nominated if the series is under 2 months old. Exceptions include revamped shows (i.e., Horizons).
- Nominating an unfinished episode is not allowed.
- It must be neatly done, meaning it has a list of the synopsis, characters, villains, etc.
- The episode can be an older episode, so long as it complies with the rest of the requirements.
- When nominating an episode, you must state what series it is from and where it is in the series (i.e., episode 5 of The Gamma Awakening). If it is not part of a large franchise, say "standalone" instead.
- March: Interlude by CaT
- April: The Unitrix Earth by Aaron
- May: Prologue by Aaron
- June: CaT Reviews: Age of Division! by CaT
- July: When It Started by Sol
- August: Trials by Fire: Part 1 by Aaron
- September: Trials by Fire: Part 2 by Aaron
- October: None
- It’s the second day of October and this hadn’t been updated, so I thought I’d jumpstart it. (The Diamond Man)
- I am the One-Eyed King. 00:39, October 3, 2017 (UTC)
- When the fanmade take on the reboot is better in a couple of episodes (or arguably just this one tbh) than the actual reboot is in a whole season. Either Aaron's that good or the Reboot's that bad... or both. I don't like catapults. 13:45, October 3, 2017 (UTC)