|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Energy Absorbtion|
Ultraviolet laser beams
|First Appearance||All That Glitters|
Chromastone is a Crystalsapien that was sampled from Sugilite. Some say MorOtesi is his home planet, but MorOtesi is only a legend. Chromastone has no home planet, or even a real species, since Sugilite is the only real Crystalsapien.
Chromastone is a silicon based alien made of extremely durable crystal. His body is overall purple body color with several dark lines and spots. His hands and face are magenta, also sport six magenta shards on his back, two on his chest, and one on the top of his head, resembling a horn. His face consists of a mouth and one large green eye at the center.
Abilities :EditChromastone is a super-dense silicon life form able to absorb energy like a conductor and channel it into laser blasts or less-intense natural light. He can also allow it to pass harmlessly through his body via refraction which can also be blasted back at the foe. Chromastone can seemingly produce blasts without having to absorb energy, though it may be due to absorption of radiant energy like sunlight, streetlamps, or just ambient energy.
It is shown that when Chromastone is wet, he is vulnerable to electrocution. Like Diamondhead, he is also particularly vulnerable to sonic vibrations. He cannot conduct attacks if he is surprised by them.
Ben 10: Protector of the OmniverseEdit
He looks like his Alien Force/Ultimate Alien appearance but with four instead of two chest shards. He appears in Wrath of the Xenocytes to fight DNTetrax. He also appears in Ben 10: Ultimate Protector 4 Multi Omniverses, being used by POTO Ben to warn BTU4A Ben. In A Trip To...Nowhere, he appears to absorb the forcefield. In Tampering With Time, he is used by present Ben. He is used by Gwen 10 Gwen to fight Evil Ben as Shocksquatch.He appears in Controlled to throw Queen Zuno off his head.
He is one of Jax's original ten.
Ben 10: Omniverse UnlimitedEdit
He appears in Moving On: Part 1 to be tested on with a new Plumber weapon.
Ben 10: Hero of HeroesEdit
Ben 10: Alien Generation Edit
He is set to appear in the end of season 2/and season 3 having his OV look
11yr old Chromastone looks the same as Present Chromastone but having shorter spikes, like his AF/UA look
Ben 10: Aliens Edit
he is confirmed to appear
in the series, he is also going to be destroyed like in Vengance of Vilgax,but Diamondhead replaces him for a little while
Albedo 10 :Edit
Ben 10: Superverse :Edit
He will appear in the season 1 finale of Ben 10: Superverse but his first appearence is brief.
Chromastone is unlocked when Hex's spell destroys Diamondhead. He is used to absorb energy, and is specifically used to absorb mana blasts, almost always used against Hex.
- Tough Luck (John Smith 10) (first appearance)
- Vengeance of Vilgax Part 1 (John Smith 10)
- Vengeance of Vilgax Part 2 (John Smith 10)
- Fame (John Smith 10) (on TV)
- Basic Training (John Smith 10)
- Time Walker
- Be-Knighted (John Smith 10)
- John Smith 10 vs. the Negative 10 Part 1
- Andreas' Fault (John Smith 10)
- Inspector Number 13 (John Smith 10)
- Knight's Temple
- The Flame Keepers' Circle (John Smith 10) (goes Ultimate)
- The Ultimate Enemy Part 1 (John Smith 10)
- The Ultimate Enemy Part 2 (John Smith 10) (used by John and Julie)
- John Smith 10 Christmas Special
- Heroes United Part 1 (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- En Garde
- Enemy of My Frenemy (John Smith 10)
- Duel of the Fates
- Trip to Naboo
- General John
- Ultimate John (episode) (used by Ultimate John)
- On Ice (used by Ultimate John)
- Pacifista (episode) (first re-appearance) (used by Ultimate John)
- Xavier Institute (used by Ultimate John)
- Round Five Part 2 (accidental transformation) (goes Ultimate)
- The Second Round (first re-appearance) (goes Ultimate)
Ben 10/Generator Rex: OmniverseEdit
Chromastone will appear
- Origins of Chaturn, Part 2 (Used by Pablo)
- A Familiar Face (First Appearance by Brandon Clone)
- Trapped in the Capture (First Appearance by Brandon)
- The Magic Within