|“||Thank you, Miguel...thank you. You were a son to me, and I will never forget you. It'll be hard...but I can manage. Still got a few good years left in me.||”|
–Daniel Rivers, Mig X: Revolution
|Friends|| Miranda Albright (wife)|
Pslycho (formerly; deceased)
|Relatives||Ryan Rivers (brother; deceased)|
|Age|| 40 (Mig X)|
|Abilities and Equipment|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Strength|
Near Omnipotence (Apokalipse)
|Card Association||Two of Diamonds|
|Voice Actor||Mike McFarland|
|First Appearance||How It All Started|
Dan is a middle-aged man with medium-length dark brown hair. He has dark brown eyes, and light skin color. He wears a white shirt and a black suit jacket usually, and then wears khakis with a belt and has black shoes.
Powers & Abilities
He has a very high IQ and is skilled with technology.
While under control by Apokalipse, he has near omnipotence.
Dan is the brother of Ryan Rivers, Mig's father, whom was presumed deceased by the hands of Terox. Dan is a very secretive and smart man, as he has a laboratory in his basement and knows a lot about the Gammatrix and Mig's alien DNA. He took in Mig when Mig's parents were attacked and the house was left in some destruction. He didn't want Mig to grow up paranoid and worrying about his family, so he decided to wipe his memory.
Now, he is very protective and cautious of Mig, that is, until he gives him the Gammatrix, which he pushes Mig to use and become the hero he is meant to be.
- Every episode
- Due to his brother's death, he basically owns Mig.
- He knows of the alien DNA inside of Mig.
- Dan also has the Gammatrix, and programs it on Mig.
- Dan knows who Deristroll is, prior to episode 2.
- He also knows who Terox is, which was Mig's father's killer.
- Likewise to his brother, Dan had an "alternate personality," which was Apokalipse.
- Daniel's name is a direct reference to uh...dark time in my writing career.
- Dan's Trump card is Two of Diamonds, which represents the fear of not having enough power to sustain themselves, and if they get it, they are stuck with it until being forced out of it.
|The Gamma Awakening|