Use this page to nominate and vote for the featured Omnitrix alien, which will be listed on the home page. Use the button below to nominate an alien.
Note: For help with the layout for the nomination, go here.
- Unregistered contributors can nominate and vote.
- Keep the layout almost as it is. Don't change the preset numbered and bulleted lists.
- No voting for an alien that you nominated, or voting twice.
- PUTTING SOMETHING TO REST - You can change your vote. But you can't vote twice.
- Do not remove your vote. If the vote is invalid or changed, strike it out1, but don't remove it.
- CREDIT THE CREATOR IF NOMINATING SOMEONE ELSE'S ALIEN.
<strike> at the beginning of each line, and
</strike> at the end of each line, to strike out text.
- The alien must have all the characteristics of an alien, weaknesses and powers, listed on its page. Exceptions can be made such as the information being withheld temporarily because of spoilers.
- If your page has no pictures, it will not be chosen. (This is because of the display format on the main page.)
- NO IDEA THEFT ACCEPTED IN THE ALIEN.
- April: Benpire
- May: Infinite Alien X
- June: Harlequin
- July: The Percolating Coffee Guy
- August: Math
- September: Georock
- October: Ek
- November: Dayjob and Nightshift
- December: Fury
- January: Smallarge
- February: Upchuck Norris
- March: Hydro-Tide
- April: Chill Factor
- May: TIE! HayWire and Go-Su
- June: Elemental Monkey
- July: Super-Duper
- August: Ultimate Storm
- September: SpeedGate
- October: Huntscer
- November: Rupture
- December: Flarecrow
Created and Nominated by Ahmad
sorry, Bob, but meybe next month. Also this alien is So Awesome. Good one Ahmad Like a Boost! (Wall - Blog - Contribs) 10:41, June 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, this month is my brithday, I am not saying "Vote for me becuause this is my birthday", No. I just mean that it'll be cool if it won in this month of the year.
- Because triangle eye 😂_😂 �_� I am Nightwing, creator of Nightwing Jr. (Wall - Blog - Contribs) 22:42, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Good design, good name, good powers. What's not to like about him? :D UltiEpic! (Wall - Blog - Contribs) 12:46, June 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Awesome. Seems a bit mysterious too >..> Brandon 10 (Wall - Blog - Contribs) 01:41, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Lego's best alien EVER!!! Like a Boost! (Wall - Blog - Contribs) 07:51, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Pretty cool alien. There aren't really any other options. Its only weakness, is its inability to stop 04:30, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
THIS ALIEN SUX!Ynaut?--Maximus Loo2012 (Wall - Blog - Contribs) 09:49, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Why not? His species and Gigablast's species ARE enemies.. You have come so far, and I am highly impressed. Are you ready to face your final task? As champion of the Riolka region, I accept your challenge! (Wall - Blog - Contribs) 14:03, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Your clone is Lag-O, foolish one!--Maximus Loo2012 (Wall - Blog - Contribs) 09:49, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
- But I'm not Lego, Lago is Lego's evil/failed clone, I am Xavier from Vaniville Town. Hello. I am Xavier, of Vaniville Town, located in the region of Kalos. Have you seen the mighty Xerneas? (Wall - Blog - Contribs) 07:05, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
Created by HF and nominated by the same.
- i made the design, but i vont vote for this guy, cuz there are better aliens to vote for Like a Boost! (Wall - Blog - Contribs) 10:39, June 5, 2013 (UTC)