| Ryan Rivers|
|Alignment|| Good (formerly)|
|Friends|| Terox (formerly)|
Virginia Rivers (wife; deceased)
|Relatives|| Zeke Rivers (grandfather; deceased)|
Linda Rivers (grandmother; deceased)
Cole Rivers (father; deceased)
Elise Rivers (mother; deceased)
Daniel Rivers (brother; deceased)
Miranda Albright (sister-in-law; deceased)
Dirty Sanchez (brother-in-law)
Vincent Sanchez (father-in-law; deceased)
Yolanda Sanchez (mother-in-law; deceased)
Miguel Rivers (son; deceased)
|Abilities and Equipment|
|Abilities|| Soul Manipulation|
|Card Association||Two of Hearts|
|First Appearance||How It All Started|
Ryan Rivers, also known as Kurss, is a main antagonist of the series Mig X.
Before he was turned into Kurss, (look at pic).
Once he was turned into Kurss, (look at pic).
Powers & Abilities
Seen in the infobox.
Mig's father, Ryan Rivers, worked as a part-time biological scientist with his good friend, T Erox. He supported his family and loved his son, Mig, very deeply. When Mig was "attacked" by T because of his urges to access Mig's alien DNA and figure out more, he quickly fled with Mig and knew that worse came to worse. His house was broken into by Terox and his wife was murdered in cold blood. He was then attacked by his former best friend, leaving Terox to get Mig out safely until he would use him in the near future. Nothing is known of what became of him after the explosion coming from his house.
After being revealed to have survived, he was now reborn as the evil, insane, and angry Kurss, now with power and driven by these emotions only due to Terox.
- 101 - How It All Started (first appearance)
- 102 - What I Am
- 104 - The End of Something New, Part 1
- 105 - The End of Something New, Part 2 (death)
- He associated with Terox before he knew he was an alien.
- When he was presumed deceased, it was actually Terox who "created" Kurss and gave him his powers.
- His insanity and anger drives him, and he cannot think straight.
- This is why he calls himself "living insanity."
- Kurss/Ryan's Trump card is Two of Hearts, which represents fear of losing everyone close to them and desire peace at all costs.