| Preceded by|
| Succeeded by|
The Show is currently on Postponement due to Batking30 working on Splix 10.
- From Vukanus: Ben came to see Vulkanus, and said "purple" before disappearing. It meant that Argit had a purple shirt, and he gave them their next lead.
- From Argit: Ben came to see Argit a week before he disappeared, and broke a poisonous statue, and told Argit "the Cores." It meant the Power Cores of Ice, Fire, and Electricity. Ben was on a mission to secure them.
- From Food Place Manager: Ben was checking on the cores. It meant that he wanted to make sure P'andor didn't get them.
- From Scientists(Indirectly) : The blue tube full with a computer virus. It meant that the Scientists were alien bounty hunters who were looking for Ben. It also meant that others are looking for Ben.
- Lead 5: After 5th Lead Episode
- Azmuth (in Season 4; guest star in Season 2)
Season 1: The Search Begins (finished)
- An Asounding Start Part 1
- An Asounding Start Part 2
- The First Lead
- Atomix Takes A Break
- A Place and a Suspect
- Looking At The Clue
- The First Absolute
- A Cruise Ship Across The Universe
- The 2nd Lead
- The Magma Core
- Random Toy Ship
- The Ice Core
- The Lightning Core
- The Cores Unite
- Is It Ben?
Season 2: The Sad/Trouble Season
- The Death of A Friend
- Gwen Now Freaks Out
- Not-So Impending Doom (60 Minute Special)
- Training The 4th Lead
- The Polymorph Hero
- An Alien of A Lifetime
- The Journey to Zamuth (60 Minute Special)
- The Sound Cold
- Trouble On Soundtopia
- Five Birds, One Lead
- Operation: Portal
- The Clone and Mr.Billion Too
- 6th Lead Episode
Season 3: The Renewal Season
- Computer Hacker
- The Can of Bullets
- Our 7th Lead
- Atomix is Evil Part 1
- Atomix is Evil Part 2
- Peace at Last
- 8th Lead Episode
- The Ancient Discs Part 1
- The Ancient Discs Part 2
- The Hot Shot Search Team
Season 4: The Final Season
- The Resurrection
- 9 Clues and Clueless
- Daggregor: The Return Part 1
- Daggregor: The Return Part 2
- Belwood 2.0
- The 10th Clue is Just Right
- The Lost Trix
- The Showdown Part 1
- The Showdown Part 2
- The Mystery
- Silver Goo
- Water Linkz
- Big Chill
- Glowing Red-Unlocked in The Magna Core
- Ice Bunny -Unlocked in The Ice Core
- ThunderBlast-Unlocked in The Lightning Core
- NRG -Unlocked in The Cores Unite
- The Ultimate Alien - Only in An Alien of a Lifetime - From Roads
- Nanomech -Unlocked in An Alien of a Lifetime
- BowlBomb -??? I still made him and he is going to be used
- Alien X -Only in Atomix is Evil Parts 1&2
- The Bullet
- Z Nebula
- Wave Sound
The Ultimate forms are now called Absolute forms. For example, instead of Ultimate Big Chill, it's Absolute Big Chill.
- Ben is missing, and Sound Wave and Atomix were sent to look for him by Azmuth.
- Now the Ultimatrix symbol hangs from the users neck on a chain.
- The 1st Season takes place one year after Daggregor's defeat.
- Batking is going to take this series slow and not rush to finish.
There is usally a story line episode, then a filler.
- Each season has 15 episodes, except the 16-episode Season 4.
- All the seasons have at least one two-part episode, except Season 2.
- Season 1 takes place over 1 month.
- Starting in Season 2, the Absolute forms are back to Ultimate forms, due to recalibration.
- The 1st half of Season 2 take place in 2-3 days. (Eps.1-7)